MENU

Slide

Friday, October 05, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!

Bernie: Really arh, That day i had 3
bottles of vitagen collagen! :x

Jiayu: thanks darling for sending me the song! :D
So funny luh, after you sent me,
a guy added me on msn and wanted to send it to me too!

Reader: Nope! Did not, my previous phone's N70!

why why why?

Wawa: Yeah it used to be pretty bad actually!
when i was sec 3 or sec 4 i think.
Then my makeup always very thick,
smile like can crack that kind! HAHAHAHAS.

Hmm, seriously if you ask me

how/when my face started clearing up, I really don't rmb!

Nowadays i don've pimples at all,
only at that time of the month,
I'll have afew tiny blemishes!

Ida: I don't, i tried with my peanut when he was young,

But not sucessful luh.
How i wishes they are potty trained!

Yuanqing: Yay yay, We're good girls.
Mug mug mug! I love you, teach me maaaaths!



I'm listening to She Wants It - 50 Cents Feat. Justin Timberlake.




I just sold the Junior Xhilaration dress to Sherie! (:

Watched Music &Lyrics today,
I think it's really nice!

I'm a good girl todaaaaay,
Met up with cheena piang again

to study at my hse area's mac!

And bumped into Jason by accident.
It's like so funny lah,
He was teaching this girl POA,
Then talking like, super loud, so annoying!
Then i keep mumbling, " My gawd, talk so loud, irritating!"

then suddenly,

he shout over: " Fidelis! Debit &Credit the same right!"
Me: "Omg, it's you arh!
Can you don't talk so loud or not, Tsk!"

WTH! Xiasway okay!

And oh yah! anybody got note for Pure bio?

I'm desperately needing some notes
cos my practical is on the 16th!
DIE! I'm so stressed now!

Last year i was like, super relaxed loh.
I MUST WORK HARD BABY!


I wanna go poooooly with my boy,
&hahahas, Shawn and me used to say,
Go SP then everyday can meetup & lunch/study tgt!
Whoops, Boyf's going to get jealous &kkkkkill me!

I miss my boy!
He's at Jurong Island doing Guard duty now.
It's madness lah! Guard duty from 8pm to 8am leh!
So poor thing. Awwwww.





Strawberry Pancake Brooch

I Bought this today, It's like so so cute lah.
I love brooches. :D






And i wanna buy these for Me & my Boooooy. :D
So cute loh, wear tgt wear tgt!


I was so bored @3am last night so i did this:




Done! (:


My supercute meeko asleep under the HayBall!

Gotta go sleep now,
Meeting Sherie @YCK mrt to pass her the dress,
And then Post Office to collect another paaarcel. :D

Goodnight people, Taaaag please!

No comments: